Postdoctoral Fellow, Ontario Research Fund / Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Urban Mobility (ORF/ISSUM) in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at York University.
Email: usman [AT] cse [DOT] yorku [DOT] ca
0018 Lassonde Building
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
York University - Keele Campus
Toronto, ON M3J 1P3
- Artificial Intelligence
- Crowd Simulation
- Machine Learning (Generative Models)
- Human-Building Interaction
- Spatial Analytics
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Computer-aided Design
- Virtual Reality
Muhammad Usman is a postdoctoral fellow in the department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at York University. He received his PhD in 2020 and MSc degree in 2016 in Computer Science from York University, and his BSc (Hons.) in 2013 in Computer Science from University of the Punjab.
- Rutgers Intelligent Visual Interfaces Lab - IVI
- Graphics and Multimedia at York - GaMaY
- Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Urban Mobility - ISSUM
- NSERC Create Program in Data Analytics & Visualization - CREATE DAV (Alumnus)
- Artificial Intelligence and Multi-Disciplinary Research Lab - AIM (Alumnus)
A full resume is available here.