I am a first-year Master's student as York University under the supervision of Dr. Marcus Brubaker and Dr. Kosta Derpanis. I am interested in computer vision and machine learning. More specifically, I am interested in working on methods that can leverage large amounts of unlabeled data. This may include elements of transfer learning, generative modeling, and/or the formulation of rich inductive priors.
- May 2, 2018 Accepted VISTA Masters scholarship at York University
- Apr 1, 2018 Accepted the Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
- Mar 22, 2018 Accepted NSERC USRA at Ryerson University
- Feb 25, 2018 Accepted Offer of Admission to York University Computer Science MSc. Program
- Mar 8, 2017 Accepted RISE-Globalink Research Internship Award
- Sep 6, 2016 Paper accepted to ECCV 2016 workshop: Brave New Ideas in Motion Representations
- Aug 29, 2016 I am a computer science undergraduate at Ryerson University