Contact the Professor
The main course website is hosted on Moodle to help students coordinate their schedules with other Moodle-hosted courses.
Go to the course homepage
- Lectures start on the first week of classes. The first lecture is Monday, January 5.
- Labs start on the second week of classes. You must attend the lab in which you are officially enrolled.
- Before the first lab, you must activate your AML account using Manage My Services and you must register with Parking Services to gain access to the lab in Ross S110.
- The Reading Week is from February 16-20.
- The last day to drop the course without receiving a grade is March 6.
- April 2 is the last day of classes, BUT April 6 will be a "virtual Friday" to compensate for the Good Friday holiday.