- Written tests 1 and 2 will be held during lecture time.
Writen test 3 will be scheduled by the registrar's office.
- The written tests are closed-book, but APIs will be provided if necessary.
- On the day of the test, remember to bring a photo ID and
optionally a (non-electronic) dictionary.
- An answer booklet will be provided and you will write everything in it.
In particular, you may not bring any blank sheets of paper for scratch
- The questions will focus on concepts, not on writing code.
- Sample questions will be posted in advance of the written tests. The links
below will be activated roughly two weeks in advance.