- Halloween Party
October 29, 2010 @ 5pm in CSE Lounge
- Meet and Greet Breakfast
Date: Sept 16, 2010
Location: CSE Lounge
- Foosball Tournament 2010
Date: August 17, 2010
Location: CSE Lounge
Time: 11am - 4pm
- CSE Ski Trip 2010
Date: February 05, 2010
Location: Blue Mountain
See pictures here
- Laser Tag!
Date: October 15, 2009, 4:40 PM
Location: Laser Quest Richmond Hill
- CSEGSA 2009-2010 Executive Committee Election
Date: September 2009
- CSEGSA'09 Foosball Tournament
Date: April 28 and 30, 2009.
- Halloween Movie Night and Costume Competition
Date: October 30, 2008, 6:00 PM
Snaks and refreshments will be provided.
Do wear a costume - there'll be a prize for the best one :D
- 2008-2009 CSEGSA Executive Committee Election
Date: September 23 and 25, 2008
Date:July 23, 2008.
Join us for a day of active outdoor fun.
Refreshments and snacks will be provided. Transportation will depend on the event location.
- Graduate Poster Day 2008
- Foosball Tournament
Date: March 18 and 19, 2008.
- Ski Trip
See event pictures here
Transportation will be provided free of charge. Rental and beginner's
lesson costs will be subsidized for CSE graduate students. Faculty, staff,
and family members are welcome to take advantage of group rates and free
transportation. However, trasportation seating priority will be given to
CES grad students.
Full price deposit is required by Wed. February 20th, 2008. The deposit
can be made on Thu. Feb. 7 or Fri. Feb. 8 between 2 and 4 PM in CSEB 2023.
You can arrange alternate date and time by sending an email to csegsa at
cse dot yorku dot ca.
Destination: Night Ski at Blue Mountain
Date: February 29, 2008.
Time: Leave from North entrance of CSEB at 2:30 PM, return
around 11 PM
- Lift ticket only (if you want to bring your own equipment):
$25 (students), $28 (others)
- Lift Ticket + Equipment Rental: $40 (students), $47 (others)
- Beginner Package (lessons, equipment rental, lift to
beginners' trails (green only)): $45 (students), $67 (children 7-13 y.o.),
- Ottawa Winterlude Festival trip - Cancelled.
- General Members' Meeting and Welcome Reception
There will be a GMM joint with a welcome Reception on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 1:30 p.m. in the CSE3033 (3rd floor of CSE building).
All graduate CSE students are welcome. There will be food and
- Review proposed CSEGSA Constitution Ammendments.
- Vote on the acceptance of Ammendments.