- CSE-2009-01. Alexander Andreopoulos and John K. Tsotsos. A Theory of Active Object Localization.
- CSE-2009-02. Erich Leung and John Tsotsos. Probabilistic Representation and Inference in Natural Scene Segmentation.
- CSE-2009-03. Erich Leung and John Tsotsos. Natural Scene Segmentation of Static Images.
- CSE-2009-04. Gregory Fine and John K. Tsotsos. Examining the feasibility of face gesture detection using a wheelchair mounted camera.
- CSE-2009-05. Erich Leung and John Tsotsos. Target Structure Enhancement of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Images (MRI). A study on the Rician Noise Model of Magnitude MRI.
- CSE-2009-06. Mikhail Sizintsev. A Review of Stereo and Motion Integration: Stereomotion.
- CSE-2009-07. Muna Shabaneh, Pearl Guterman, James Zacher, Yuichi Sakano and Robert S. Allison. Report on Selected Issues Related to NVG Use in a Canadian Security Context.
The documents distributed by this server have been provided by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.