- CS-2001-01. Franck van Breugel and James Worrell. An Algorithm for Quantitative Verification of Probabilistic Transition Systems.
- CS-2001-02. Richard Paige and Jonathan Ostroff. Producing Reliable Software via the Single Model Principle.
- CS-2001-03. Jarek Gryz and Dongming Liang. Holes in Joins.
- CS-2001-04. Richard Paige and Liliya Kaminskaya. A Tool-Supported Integration of BON and JML.
- CS-2001-05. Richard Paige and Jonathan S. Ostroff. ERC - an Object-oriented Refinement Calculus for Eiffel.
- CS-2001-06. Jonathan S. Ostroff and Richard Paige. The Single Model Principle.
- CS-2001-07. Bill Andreopoulos. The IGIPI Ontological Framework: Towards Integrating Gene Interactions with Protein Interactions.
The documents distributed by this server have been provided by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.