- The labtests will be held in the Prism lab (Computer Science and Engineering Building, room 1004).
- The dates of the labtests can be found on the calendar.
- You must attend the lab session in which you are officially registered.
- On the day of the labtest, remember to bring a photo ID.
- You will be given one or more test questions at the start of the scheduled
lab. These questions must be completed during the time of the scheduled lab.
- During the labtest you will have access to an electronic copy of the notes
(but the links to the actual code within the notes are disabled). You may not consult
other material. During the labtest you will have access to the api of the
Java standard library and the api of the TYPE packages.
- You will submit your test answers using the
man submit on any Prism lab machine to learn how this
command works. The submit command will be operational throughout the duration
of the scheduled lab and will become disabled at the end of the lab.
- A sample question for each labtest follows:
- To get familiar with the labtest environment, a practice labtest will be
held. The date of the practice labtest can be found on the calendar.