- The midterm will take place on October 22/23. The lab portion will take
place in your lab session
- October 17 17:00-18:30
- October 17 19:00-20:30
- October 18 19:00-20:30
- October 19 13:00-14:30
- October 23 13:00-14:30
- The written portion of the midterm is closed-book.
- For the lab partion, the text book may be used, but no notes.
- The midterm will cover Chapters 1-6 of the textbook. You are
also responsible for material from the
- On the days of the test, remember to bring a photo ID and
optionally a (non-electronic) dictionary.
- An answer booklet will be provided for the written part of the test,
and you will write everything in it.
In particular, you may not bring any blank sheets of paper for scratch
- The written portion will focus on concepts, not on writing code.
A sample midterm can be found